SAL Heavy Lift aspires to be the preferred carrier in the heavy lift shipping industry by providing our clients with an excellent quality service in every aspect of our operations.
SAL is committed to adopt a safe and efficient operating process in managing our business.
Our management team has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure customer needs; expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicate throughout the organization the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- Create an overall Integrated Management System in which processes are aligned to include all synergy effects; and to secure and foster the culture of continuous process improvement
To fulfil our commitments, we will:
- Maintain a management system structure to improve our Quality Management world-wide and continually improve the effectiveness of this Quality Management System to enhance customer satisfaction as part of SAL Integrated Management System approach
- Ensure that SAL processes are mapped, quality risks are identified, and controls are set
- Establish responsibilities, targets, monitoring methods and a review process of the quality performance
- Conduct suitable measurement, analysis and improvement activities to continuously improve our quality performance
- Continuously identify ways to improve our business by implementing new standards, legal requirements, and sharing of best practices within our organization to meet our customer demand
- Report and investigate all quality-related deviations and non-conformances and implement appropriate corrective and preventive actions
- Consider quality aspects in investment and procurement decisions
All managers are responsible for ensuring that this policy is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained throughout the organization.
Copies of this policy are displayed at all SAL locations and available to all interested parties.
The SAL Management System will be audited, reviewed annually and revised, taking into consideration changes in legislation or company requirements.
Management System Certification ISM, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (DNV GL)
Environmental Passport (DNV GL)