QHSE Policy SAL Engineering
SAL Engineering aspires to be a highly respected partner for marine transport and installation engineering by providing our clients with an excellent quality service.
SAL Engineering strives to adopt a safe and efficient operating process in managing our business.
Our management team has a continuing commitment to:
- Comply with all applicable and current laws, regulations, customer requiremements and any other requirements relating to our QHSE aspects and impacts;
- Prevent all incidents, occupational illnesses to our employees, contractors and members of the public;
- Ensure needs and expectation are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving satisfaction of all interested parties;
- Maintain an overall Integrated Management System, in which processes are aligned to include all synergy effects; and to secure and foster the culture of continuous process improvement.
To fulfil our commitments, we will:
- Adopt a proactive approach to continuously improve all areas of the company’s business and make best use of our management resources in all Quality, Health, Safety and Environment issues, with a commitment to continually improve our QHSE performance;
- Have a systematic approach to QHSE management, designed to ensure compliance with all prevailing laws and regulations to pursue the goal of zero harm to people;
- Ensure all levels of management, supervision and employees, are accountable for QHSE performance and are trained in the needs and responsibilities accordingly;
- Mitigate all QHSE deficiencies and non-conformances identified through audits, inspections, incident investigations and customer complaints;
- As part of our strategic business plan set, monitor, periodically review and evaluate our QHSE aspects, impacts, objectives and targets in order to ensure their continued suitability and relevance appropriate to our services, nature and scale of QHSE risks and related opportunities;
- Commit to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitments;
- Continuously identify ways to improve our business by implementing new standards, legal requirements, and incorporating customer and other interested parties’ feedback within our organization to meet their demands
- Ensure that SAL Engineering processes are mapped, QHSE related risks are identified, and controls are set;
- Make this policy available to all interested parties.
- Require contractors and visitors under our operational control to manage QHSE in accordance with this policy
All managers are responsible for ensuring that this policy is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained throughout the organization.
Copies of this policy are displayed in the SAL Engineering Office as well as the website.
The SAL Engineering Management System will be audited, reviewed annually and revised, taking into consideration changes in legislation or company requirements.
Dr. Martin Harren
Management System Certification ISM, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 (DNV GL)
Environmental Passport (DNV GL)